Friday, October 8, 2010

Taylor Swift - Speak Now






Title: Speak Now

Artist: Taylor Swift
Album: Speak Now (October 25, 2010)

Review:
Well for me Taylor Swift is playing on her soft side when I heard her first single (Mine) from her third album "Speak Now". She is not growing she is just enjoying her comfort zone right now but I have to admit "Speak Now" (The song XD not the album) is a very cute song. Her fans (mostly teenage girls and moms) can easily get along with the track no wonder it skyrocketed at the top of the itunes chart in just few hours. The song is simple it's about being a weeding crasher :)! "Don't say yes, run away now.. I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the backdoor.. Don't wait or say a single vow... You need to hear me out and they said speak now". I kinda like it and I'm a little impressed by her vocals so it's an OK track for me.

Rating: 3 out of 5 stars






I want to know your opinions about it :)! Post your comments here...

twitter.com/angelopangan (FOLLOW ME)

No comments:

Post a Comment