Friday, October 22, 2010

Natasha Bedingfield - Strip Me



Song: Strip Me
Artist: Natasha Bedingfield
Album: Strip Me (TBA)

Review:
Natasha is one of my favorite female pop vocalists. Her first single for this new album "Touch" an upbeat dance track did not do well now she is releasing another single called "Strip Me". Natasha is known for powerful and uplifting tracks/anthem with killer chorus like "Unwritten" and "Pocketful of Sunshine" and "Strip Me" falls under this category. "If you strip me, Strip it all away, I’m still the same, Take what you want, Steal my pride, Build me up, Or cut me down to size, Shut me out, But I’ll just scream, I'm only one voice in a million, But you ain't taking that from me" as Natasha stated in the track the song is about being who you are no matter what happens you will still be the same, you got voice inside you and all that cheesy messages but the song is really good and inspiring. I hope this will become a hit!

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment