Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Greyson Chance - Waiting Outside The Lines


Song: Waiting Outside The Lines
Artist: Greyson Chance


If you don't know Greyson he is a 13 year old very talented guy who was signed by Ellen DeGeneres to be an artist on her label Eleven Eleven. What we have here right now is his debut single "Waiting Outside The Lines". This track is piano driven and it is beautiful. His vocals is very good and it's not annoying like Justin Bieber's voice! He is a classy type of artist! The song is kinda mature sounding and it's not bubble gum pop which is a very positive thing! I would rather listen to him over Justin Bieber.

Greyson Chance - Waiting Outside the Lines by Jon_ALi

According to popcrunch.com:

“The song comes from the heart and I hope and pray that my fans can use it to ‘escape’ from all the pressures of life,” Chance explains. “I can’t wait for everyone to take this journey with me.”

RATINGS: 4.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment